Thursday, December 31, 2009

Tow Service Los Angeles I Was Critcized Harshly By My Boyfriend. How Would You Respond In My Shoes?

I was critcized harshly by my boyfriend. How would you respond in my shoes? - tow service los angeles

My car would not start so I had this shop to be established for the care of the car for 5 minutes. My friend calls me and asks how much it costs, what's wrong with him. I said it was $ 600 for parts and labor, and he asked me to me his phone number so you should discuss with the service advisor. I gave him my number and then calls me and tells me that I would have saved a lot of money if I were in your car to a mechanic and do not care because it thinks that to extract myself. I have several times already, and I am satisfied with their service. It made me mad, because I love the way he love. He continued to criticize me and she started rubbing me, because I am not with him. I told him that I had to repair a problem, a payment of $ 600 on my car. And I will not have taken the trouble with my car in 30 minutes from Los Angeles, just check this by my friend mechanic. Am I wrong to be angry about it? Am I doing something wrong?

0 comments:

Post a Comment