Sunday, January 3, 2010

Prosumer Hd Camera Student Filmmaker In Search Of An Affordable Prosumer HD Camera W/ The Following Specs...?

Student filmmaker in search of an affordable prosumer HD camera w/ the following specs...? - prosumer hd camera

I look forward to my advanced degrees on-board video for a documentary about the sport of unicycling.

I need a very affordable HD camera, that those requirements are met:

HD 1080i true16: 9 aspect ratio
This support should 24p
MiniDV cassettes preferred HDD
Boom mic for decent board (the XLR inputs are outside the question in terms of availability, I may this sacrifice, since I) a field recording of external audio sources.
3CCD technology
FOCUS / ZOOM-rings and a good depth of field

My price range is under $ 3k ... cheapest (without sacrificing quality), the better.

At least, I want a good camera that supports and initiates 24p HD ... Suggestions? Also it would be better for me to rent equipment instead of buying, I need to change?

Finally, recommendations ... Get sponsors to finance my film?

Thank you all!

1 comments:

fhotoace said...

If you rent more than one camera, you have a much better idea of what you want to buy the camera, perhaps.

Check out the websites for the brands of cameras.

Canon, JVC, Panasonic and Sony.

Post a Comment