Saturday, December 12, 2009

Central Nj Gay Cruising Commute From Central NJ Or Live In NYC?

Commute from Central NJ or live in NYC? - central nj gay cruising

Hello (world)!

I have a problem that needs answers. I live in central New Jersey, and I want to travel to New York for school nurses. I do not know if I, or a trip to a bank loan and live in New York.

I'll just go to school for 1.5 to 2 years. I am 24 years and now lives with my parents, it was not my dream at that age has its good / ok / normal and bad days.

I lean on the journey, so that saves me a lot of money. I'm number 20,000 dollars in college loans, my parents every month. My parents give me food / housing. I work part time and I do not know if it is intended to cover tuition and my own food, while I'm in New York. My biggest concern is moving, when I wake time (4-5) to my first class (7-9) to reach. Also, my clinics in all neighborhoods in New York, then it means I have to wake up, before the clinical centers.

I wanted to live in New York b / c I'll be able to lead a normal lifeOut life: wake up at the right time to go to school, and especially what my creative interests. Nursing is my support, while doing so. My goal is a good nurse, but I know I'm in creative fields.
If I'd lived in New York, a huge amount of loans from B have / C go to private school, Ivy League. I am also a gay man and I will not. I've never had a boyfriend.

What should I do? I feel myself to be stuck between safe and cheap, or following a dream that could be the absurdity of art.

Any advice is appreciated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment