Monday, December 14, 2009

Crest Syndrome More Condition_symptoms PLEASE Help,i Have A Bump On My Iliac Crest,right Side?

PLEASE help,i have a bump on my iliac crest,right side? - crest syndrome more condition_symptoms

I Syndrome hip dysplasia, also known as the hip dysplasia.im known turning 16 soon november.summer of 08 I surgery on his right hip, in the summer of 09 (this summer) I had surgery on his left hip. in my right hip this summer ... were carried out 3 screws that are) in my hip bone (upper basin. When I got down, I felt my scar from surgery on the right side. When I was in the bones of a coup. I can feel it everywhere. his deputy for some time but I can the circuit together feel. hurts wen u pressure on them for a while. no idea what is it? http://www.patient.co.uk/images/I110_L.JPG ... Heres a chart. Ilium is the part where the projection is

0 comments:

Post a Comment