Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Brown Discharge And Kidney Infection Do Pregnant Women Know How Commen UTI's (urinary Tract Infection) Are In Early Pregnancy?

Do Pregnant women know how commen UTI's (urinary tract infection) are in early pregnancy? - brown discharge and kidney infection

I am 6 weeks pregnant. I had some stomach cramps, I thought it was normal. Together with the light brown discharge that I thought it was normal w / pregnancy. I went to the doctor yesterday and ran the urine, blood tests and culture ... come to know that I have a urinary tract infection and if left untreated, can lead to kidney infection! I never thought that I would. Go to this site if you want more information about UTI. Common in most pregnant women.
... http://www.americanpregnancy.org/pregnan

8 comments:

Lisa A said...

False premise there. Urinary tract infections are common. A small number of chronically by small anatomical differences. And who does not practice good hygiene practice will finally end up with a. But they are more frequently during pregnancy. Anyone can be a.

♥Mommy_to_3 1/2 ♥ said...

In fact, when I discovered she was pregnant with my first girl, because I had a urinary tract infection.

I just say one of your Pink idiot.You user can stop in many different ways to say stupid things that you include your correct information.

amanda b said...

Yes, often. I have for my 2 pregnancy.

h0neybee... said...

If you're right, is widely used and easy to treat. These are fungal infections.

Pink said...

They are only together when they are not treated properly. Drink lots of water! Clean the right place! And do not sleep there.

Pink said...

They are only together when they are not treated properly. Drink lots of water! Clean the right place! And do not sleep there.

xbaybeem... said...

I was about 8 IU during pregnancy often haha I know thre x

SAM said...

Consult your doctor.

Post a Comment