Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Growth Inside Dog Lip 7 Month Old Dog Has Little Cysts/growths???

7 month old dog has little cysts/growths??? - growth inside dog lip

I have a 7 months old Boxer / Shar Pei mix that I adopted in human society, when he was 8-10 weeks. In about 4 months, she began a cyst (?) In the lower eyelid. When I still run away for about 6 weeks, and certain medications (antibiotics and eye gel) provided. Healed. But shortly after, I noticed a lip, and yesterday the eyes of the same type of red and watery were. After further review shows that the cyst, "" once again begins to grow. Who knows what that is? What is fever? She comes from a puppy, and I love him, but I can not afford to keep his company in these things! No idea what they are? I took him to the vet! But until then .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment