Thursday, February 4, 2010

Little White Bump On Gum Picture I Have Small White Bumps On My Upper Gum Above A Tooth?

I have small white bumps on my upper gum above a tooth? - little white bump on gum picture

It started about 3 days. Not noticed until I too brush my teeth and it hurts. Not the inflamed skin is only a little about my first molar. The area around my mole looks like a little red, but nothing hurts more. If they sound familiar anyone? The possibility that I might be pregnant, perhaps due to this?

2 comments:

LX said...

Yes, may be related to pregnancy, there are changes in the gums that are made, you find a dentist

Ritz said...

If it is not painful, it can be an ulcer. Sometimes, when the first tooth is infected, the infection is chronic, it seems that once F is not painful. You should consult your dentist and get the correct diagnosis is made. If the tooth is infected then you can really go for the AVE, the root treatment. For more information on the treatment of the root Cana, at the following link
http://www.identalhub.com/articlesubcate ...

Post a Comment