Friday, February 19, 2010

Wet Eczema In Dogs Major Skin Rash, Help?

Major Skin Rash, help? - wet eczema in dogs

I have had eczema most of my life. What was once in the back of the joints. Since June / July 08, which meant that on and has spread throughout the body. I have red marks around my legs are massive, the rash is darker than my skin.

I have many dermatologists to find out what triggers it. The dermatologist says its not allergies and bacteria that cause the spread. He gave me antibiotics and suggested that treatment of UV-B light. The problem is that I can not get an appointment until April, and it really does hurt.

Some doctors say it could be allergies, they think I'm allergic to my dog, but my dog is hypoallergenic. In addition, my dog does not need top-down and stays therean air purifier in 24 / 7 of them. Some doctors say that an autoimmune attack the problem and my body my skin. I do not know what to believe. Has anyone seen such a thing as I could really need help?

I also see a homeopathic doctor, now he has tried to fix me.

Bathrooms do not work for me, although my skin the moisture that causes severe itching. In addition, lotions are not useful, because they make me really itchy too.

Sitting The only help I get in front of a radiator is dry, my legs and makes them feel better. The strange thing is that if it really wet your taste, but when dry and "normal" I can manage.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am surprised that the dermatologist put on prednisone. Learn. It takes about a week and slowly take off a day out at lower doses. This is a temporary solution, but there should be some help. I am not a doctor, I really do not know what you have, if this is the assumption that such treatment. Good luck, my friend.

Anonymous said...

I am surprised that the dermatologist put on prednisone. Learn. It takes about a week and slowly take off a day out at lower doses. This is a temporary solution, but there should be some help. I am not a doctor, I really do not know what you have, if this is the assumption that such treatment. Good luck, my friend.

Post a Comment